COVID-19 Precautions and Procedures
We are so excited to announce that we are reopening the studio, with the necessary safety and sanitization guidelines in place!
As we start to consider what our new normal looks like, we are committed to making sure that your comfort and safety are our number one priority. Keep in mind this is just where we plan to start; as we learn, we will evolve.
Steps we are taking to ensure your safety as we reopen
- ALL bookings must be done online
- We will have a limited schedule with room to grow and time in between classes to properly disinfect the studio and minimize client overlap
- There will not be a “level;” we will provide opportunities to challenge advanced clients and modifications for those who need it
- ALL clients are required to arrive 15 minutes prior
- Our team and all clients will have their temperature checked prior to entering the studio
- All clients will be required to sign a waiver before each class
- Clients will be required to clean their equipment before and after class (clients are welcome to bring their own mats and small equipment as well as wear masks and/or gloves during class)
- There will be no sharing of equipment or rotating stationed circuits
- Instructors will be wearing masks and gloves and will not be providing hands-on corrections without permission
- Hand washing before and after class will be mandatory for anyone in the studio
- The entire studio will be thoroughly cleaned twice daily, and disinfected professionally twice a week
- There will be UV disinfecting air purifiers in the room
- We will provide reformer straps and masks for purchase in the studio
- Clients will not be permitted in after the start of class. NO EXCEPTIONS!